Attention Third Party Recruiting Personnel
WHPacific is a full service, multidisciplinary A/E firm providing government and private
sector clientele with a wide variety of exceptional professional services. We are
extremely proud of our professional workforce and our collaborative work environment.
We work within our defined values which are:
- Honesty and integrity will govern our activities
- Commitments made will be fulfilled
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect
We would like to clearly state how we work with third-party recruiters and agencies.
We work with a small group of third party recruiters. This practice enables us to
develop partnerships of mutual respect. We value the time and effort to source for
our unique talent and we want our external recruiters to have access to our Human
We have an established Agency Preferred Contact List. Our policy and practice is:
- All third party recruiting personnel and/or agencies must have a signed Agency Agreement
with WHPacific in place prior to submitting resumes for consideration for a current
or potential position announcement
- If WHPacific Human Resources, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited
resume from a third party recruiting agency and WHPacific does not have a signed
Agency Agreement active, WHPacific will not be deemed liable to pay a placement
WHPacific is not obligated to pay a placement fee if:
- There is not a signed Agency Agreement
- If solicitation has been made to a current WHPacific employee outside of the
Human Resources Department
If you would like to be considered for our Agency Preferred Contact List, please
Contact Us and provide your name, company name, and experience working in our industry.
This is the beginning of the qualification process. You will be contacted should
we have a need to expand our Agency Preferred Contact List.